KY-018 Digital LDR Light Dependent Resistor Sensor Module
KY-018 Digital LDR Light Dependent Resistor Sensor Module is used to detect the presence of light / measuring the intensity of light. The output of the module goes high in the presence of light and it becomes low in the absence of light. The sensitivity of the signal detection can be adjusted using potentiometer.
KY-018 Digital LDR Light Dependent Resistor Sensor Module is used to detect the presence of light / measuring the intensity of light. The output of the KY-018 Digital LDR module goes high in the presence of light and it becomes low in the absence of light. The sensitivity of the signal detection can be adjusted using potentiometer.
The KY-018 Digital LDR Light Dependent Resistor Sensor Module is a light dependent resistor or LDR that can be easily connected to any Arduino analog input.
KY-018 Digital LDR provides an analog signal that varies with the amount of visible light received and it can be used natural light at indoors or outdoors or artificial light and even infrared or ultraviolet light (less sensitive). By combining two of these sensors, you can implement a classic light following robot.
In darkness, the approximate resistor value of the LDR is very high (approximately of 1MΩ), while this value decreases dramatically with light depending on light intensity. The internal resistor included in the module acts as a voltage divider.
KY-018 Digital LDR is a light-controlled variable resistor. The resistance of a photoresistor decreases with increasing incident light intensity; in other words, it exhibits photoconductivity. This module allows for easy sensing of light levels from within your micro controller application.
Just connect GND and VCC to the module and a varying voltage depending on light level is available on the third pin. The photosensitive resistances can be divided into three types by their spectral properties: UV resistance, infrared photosensitive resistance, visible light photosensitive resistor.
KY-018 Digital LDR Module consists of a photoresistor and a 10 kΩ in-line resistor. The photoresistor’s resistance will decrease in the presence of light and increase in the absence of it. The output is analog and determines the intensity of light.
- It comes with Mounting Hole Screw.
- Easy to install
- Signal output indicator light.
- LDR module 4 PIN
- Able to detect ambient brightness and light intensity Adjustable sensitivity (via blue digital potentiometer adjustment)
- Output: DO digital switch output (0 and 1), AO analog voltage output Compatible with Arduino, Raspberry, and other microcontroller board.
KY-018 Digital LDR Specifications: –
- Can detect ambient brightness and light intensity
- Adjustable sensitivity (via blue digital potentiometer adjustment)
- Operating voltage 3.3V-5V
- Output Type
- Analog voltage output -A0
Digital switching outputs (0 and 1) -D0
- With fixed bolt hole for easy installation
- Small board PCB size: 3cm * 1.6cm
- Power indicator (red) and the digital switch output indicator (green)
- Using LM393 comparator chip, stable
- External 3.3V-5V VCC
- External GND GND
- DO digital output interface, a small plate (0 and 1)
- AO small board analog output interface
1 x KY-018 Digital LDR Light Dependent Resistor Sensor Module
Related Products majju.pk
- 3mm LDR Sensor Light Dependent Resistor Sensor
- 5v Laser Receiver Module Non-modulator Tube Sensor
- IR Photoelectric Encoder Sensor Module With Amplifier
- TCS34725 RGB Color Sensor Module in Pakistan
- GY-31 TCS230 TCS3200 Color Recognition Sensor Module
- Robobloq Light Sensor with RJ11 Connecting Wire in Pakistan
- GP2Y0A02YK0F Infrared Proximity Sensor 20-150cm Sharp Accuracy
- TTP223 Capacitive Touch Sensor Switch Module 223b Sensor
- Robobloq MP3 Module with RJ11 Connecting Wire in Pakistan
- Arduino RPM Sensor Digital Tachometer in Pakistan
- TTP223B Digital Touch Sensor Switch Module
- Store Name: sherjaan
- Vendor: sherjaan
- 5.00 rating from 2 reviews