L293D Motor Driver Shield for Arduino in Pakistan
The L293D Motor driver shield is one of the best way for controlling DC, Servo and Stepper motors especially if you are using Arduino UNO or MEGA in projects like robotics and CNC.
The L293D Motor driver shield is one of the best way for controlling DC, Servo and Stepper motors especially if you are using Arduino UNO or MEGA in projects like robotics and CNC. Another rather common driver is the L298N motor driver but unlike the L293D Motor driver shield, this one mainly controls DC motors.
This L293D Motor driver shield is based on the L293D IC and can drive 4 bi-directional DC motors , 2 stepper motors and 2 servo motors. It is mainly compatible with the Arduino UNO and MEGA boards . Take note that each channel of this module has the maximum current of 1.2A and doesn’t work if the voltage is more than 25v or less than 4.5v.
The L293D Motor driver shield capable of driving a pair of DC motors or single stepper motor. This shield offers total four H-Bridges and each H-bridge can deliver up to 0.6A to the motor.
The L293D Motor driver shield also comes with a 74HC595 shift register that extends 4 digital pins of the Arduino to the 8 direction control pins of two L293D chips.
The L293D is a dedicated module to fit in Arduino UNO R3 Board, and Arduino MEGA. It is actually a motor driver shield that has full featured Arduino Shield can be used to drive 2 to 6 DC motor and 4 wire Stepper motor and it has 2 set of pins to drive a SERVO.
L293D Motor Driver Features:
- 2 connections for 5V ‘hobby’ servos connected to the Arduino’s high-resolution dedicated timer – no jitter!
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection (so, about 0.5% resolution)
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil, interleaved or micro-stepping.
- 4 H-Bridges: L293D chipset provides 0.6A per bridge (1.2A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, 4.5V to12V
- Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up
- Big terminal block connectors to easily hook up wires (10-22AWG) and power
- Arduino reset button brought up top
- 2-pin terminal block to connect external power, for separate logic/motor supplies
- Tested compatible with Mega, UNO & Duemilanove
- Dimensions: 69mm x 53mm x 14.3mm (2.7in x 2.1in x 0.6in)
L293D Motor Driver Module Pinout
L293D Motor Driver Circuit Diagram
Related Products at majju.pk
1 x arduino motor shield l293d
- Store Name: expert.peshawar
- Vendor: expert peshawar
- 5.00 rating from 2 reviews