ESP32 Devkit V1 Espressif ESP 32 Wroom 32 Module
Esp32 Wroom Nodemcu also know as ESP32-WROOM-32 is a powerful, generic Wi-Fi+BT+BLE MCU module that targets a wide variety of applications, ranging from low-power sensor networks to the most demanding tasks, such as voice encoding, music streaming and MP3 decoding.
ESP32 Devkit V1 Espressif ESP 32 Wroom 32 Module is a powerful, generic Wi-Fi+BT+BLE MCU module that targets a wide variety of applications, ranging from low-power sensor networks to the most demanding tasks, such as voice encoding, music streaming and MP3 decoding.
At the core of this Espressif Esp32 Wroom 32 module is the ESP32-D0WDQ6 chip. The chip embedded is designed to be scalable and adaptive.
There are two CPU cores that can be individually controlled, and the CPU clock frequency is adjustable from 80 MHz to 240 MHz.
ESP32 Devkit V1 also has a low-power co-processor that can be used instead of the CPU to save power while performing tasks that do not require much computing power, such as monitoring of peripherals.
ESP32 Devkit V1 integrates a rich set of peripherals, ranging from capacitive touch sensors, Hall sensors, SD card interface, Ethernet, high-speed SPI, UART, I²S and I²C.
The integration of Bluetooth®, Bluetooth LE and Wi-Fi ensures that a wide range of applications can be targeted, and that the module is all-around: using Wi-Fi allows a large physical range and direct connection to the Internet through a Wi-Fi router, while using Bluetooth allows the user to conveniently connect to the phone or broadcast low energy beacons for its detection.
The sleep current of the ESP32 Devkit V1 chip is less than 5 µA, making it suitable for battery powered and wearable electronics applications.
The Espressif Esp32 Wroom 32 module supports a data rate of up to 150 Mbps, and 20 dBm output power at the antenna to ensure the widest physical range.
The operating system chosen for Espressif Esp32 Wroom 32 is freeRTOS with LwIP; TLS 1.2 with hardware acceleration is built in as well.
- Able to achieve ultra-low power consumption
- Built-in ESP-WROOM-32 chip
- Breadboard Friendly module
- Light Weight and small size
- On-chip Hall and temperature sensor
- Uses wireless protocol 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth (Classic and LE).
- Built-in wireless connectivity capabilities
- Built-in PCB antenna on the ESP32-WROOM-32
- Capable of PWM, I2C, SPI, UART, 1-wir, 1 analogue pin
- Uses CP2102 USB Serial Communication interface module
- Programmable with ESP-IDF Toolchain, LuaNode SDK supports Eclipse project (C language)
ESP32 Devkit V1 Specifications:-
|PROCESSOR||Tensilica LX6 Dual-Core|
|CLOCK FREQUENCY||240 MHz|
|WIRELESS STANDARD||802.11 b/g/n|
|BT WIRELESS CONNECTION||Classic / LE|
|DATA INTERFACES||UART / I2C / SPI / DAC / ADC|
|OPERATING VOLTAGE||3,3V (operable via 5V-microUSB)|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||-40°C – 125°C|
|DIMENSIONS||48 x 26 x 11,5 mm|
|ITEMS SHIPPED||NodeMCU ESP32|
ESP32 Devkit V1 Related Documents: –
- Github, NodeMCU ESP32 Dev firmware
- Getting Started with NodeMCU 32 board
- Wiki page
- ESP-WROOM-32 Datasheet
- CP210x USB driver
ESP32 Devkit V1 Datasheet:-
1 x Espressif Esp32 Wroom 32 MCU Module Devkit v1
Related Products at majju.pk
- Bluetooth Module HC05 Serial Pass-through Master-Slave Module
- NodeMCU Lua Lolin V3 Module Esp8266 ESP-12E with CH340
- Nodemcu Amica CP2102 Lua v2 Esp8266 WIFI IoT Development Board
- ESP-12 ESP8266-12e WIFI Module Wireless loT Board Module
- 1MB Flash ESP-01 Esp8266 Module Serial WIFI Transceiver Module
- HC05 Bluetooth Module BT HC-05 in Pakistan
- NodeMCU Lua V3 ESP8266 WIFI with CH340C in Pakistan
- Store Name: MODERN HALLROAD
- Vendor: MODERN HALLROAD
- No ratings found yet!