STM8 Mini Board STM8S003F3P6 STM8 Minimum Development Board
STM8S003F3P6 STM8 Minimum Development Board is a minimal breakout board for the STM8 microcontroller. All of the I/O pins are marked and routed to standard 2.54 mm pins for convenient use.
STM8 Mini Board also known as STM8S003F3P6 STM8 Minimum Development Board is a minimal breakout board for the STM8 microcontroller. All of the I/O pins are marked and routed to standard 2.54 mm pins for convenient use.
The STM8 evaluation boards have been designed as a complete demonstration and development platform for the STM8 8-bit microcontrollers.
STM8 Mini Board is suitable for learners that want to learn the STM32 microcontroller with ARM Coretex-M3 32-bit core.
STM8S103F3P6 STM8S Development Board only suitable for mature products, STM8S003F3 core board is not suitable for development.
However STM8S103F3 suitable for the development of the use of, our board of this development is the use of this chip.
The advantages of STM8S003F3P6 STM8 Minimum Development Board is that it is a minimum system board or development board that has the microcontroller already soldered along with a PWR and configurable led and a RESET Button.
The board uses 2.54” pin pitch on the board to solder standard berg pins and connect it with berg wires or place it in the Breadboard which becomes troublesome if you use the MCU only.
This mini development board uses 5V input through pins and the PWR LED immediately notify the power availability status.
The RESET Button can be used for resetting the microcontroller unit and the LED that is connected on the PB5 of the microcontroller unit can be configured using firmware by the user, making it easy to test.
Clear identification of the board pinout is useful for fast interfacing and identification of the pins. I2C lines require pull-up resistors. This board enables 4.7k pull up on both I2C lines SDA and SCL, connected in the bottom of this board.
- Weight: 4 gm
- Chipboard STM32F103C8T6
- On board, SWIM interface and reset button
- Micro USB line or the 2.54 pin to link to the power with the input voltage 4.5V-15V.
- Power light and the Demo indicator light
- Leads all the pins and has a detailed label for the Pins.
- Support SWIM debug mode.
STM8 Mini Board Specifications: –
- On-board Mini USB interface, you can give the board power supply and USB communication
- On-board test indicator LED
- Onboard reset button and power indicator LED
- On-board 100ma 3.3V Regulator
- All GPIO are led out and the names of the pins are marked
- After soldering the headers, you can directly plug the board onto the breadboard
- CPU: STM32F103C8T6
- Core: ARM 32 Cortex-M3 CPU
- Debug mode: SWD (can be programmed with ST-LINK V2)
- CPU Internal Maximum Clock: 72MHz
- External Clock Source: 8MHz crystal
- 64K flash memory, 20K SRAM
- 2.0-3.6V power, I/O
STM8 Mini Board Applications: –
- Development Board or Programming board for STM8S
- Driver Board for I2C based Sensors
- Data logging and Data acquisition
- Analog Sensing
- Small control related application.
1 x STM8 Mini Board / STM8S003F3P6 STM8 Minimum Development Board
Related Products at majju.pk
- Flexible Piezoelectric Transducers in Pakistan
- PIR Motion Sensor Module HC-SR501 in Pakistan
- Dust Sensor GP2Y1010AU0F Optical Dust Sensor Module
- DSO138 DIY Digital Oscilloscope Kit – Red with Black
- STM32F407 ARM CORTEX-M4 DEVELOPMENT BOARD
- Arduino Nano V3.0 Development Board
- Arduino Uno R3 with USB Cable in Pakistan
- IC Atmega 328P Atmel ATMEGA328PU 8 Bit 28 Pins Microcontroller
- MAX485 ESA SMD IC Low-Power, Slew-Rate-Limited Transceiver
- Store Name: MODERN HALLROAD
- Vendor: MODERN HALLROAD
- 5.00 rating from 1 review