LM7806, VOLTAGE REGULATOR IC, 6V/1A
7806 is a self-contained fixed linear voltage regulator integrated circuits. The 7806 is commonly used in electronic circuits requiring a regulated power supply due to their ease-of-use and low cost.
- Number of Regulators : 1
- Voltage – Input (Max) : 35V
- Voltage – Output (Min/Fixed) : 6V
- Voltage Dropout (Max) : 2V @ 1A (Typ)
- Current – Output : 1A
- Current – Quiescent (Iq) : 8mA
- PSRR : 73dB (120Hz)
- Protection Features : Over Temperature, Short Circuit
- Operating Temperature : 0°C ~ 125°C
- Mounting Type : Through Hole
- Package / Case : TO-220-3
- Store Name: MODERN HALLROAD
- Vendor: MODERN HALLROAD
- No ratings found yet!