ST Link V2 Programmer Mini STM8 STM32 Emulator
- ST Link V2 Programmer is an in-circuit debugger and programmer for the STM8 and STM32 microcontroller families. ST Link V2 Programmer Compatible Programmer & Emulator / Debugging dongle.
- ST Link V2 Programmer is little USB stick contains a microcontroller with the code for ST’s classic programmer/emulator for STM8 and STM32 bit processors.
ST Link V2 Programmer is an in-circuit debugger and programmer for the STM8 and STM32 microcontroller families. ST Link V2 Programmer Compatible Programmer & Emulator / Debugging dongle.
ST Link V2 Programmer is little USB stick contains a microcontroller with the code for ST’s classic programmer/emulator for STM8 and STM32 bit processors.
Since STM’s are so common, this tool will come in handy whenever you encounter them. You can even get 5V and regulated 3.3V power!
ST Link V2 Programmer For STM8 and STM32 is fully consistent with the official version, support for automatic upgrades, support the full range STM32 SWD (only 4pins including SWCLK, SWDIO, and power) and a full range STM8 SWIM (only 4pins including SWIM, Reset and power) download and debug.
Use this device to send program code to the 32-bit STM32 ARM Cortex or 8-bit STM8 Microcontrollers.
The header for this ST-Link v2 programmer contains connections for 5V, 3.3V, SWCLK, SWDIO, SWIM, Reset (RST/NRST) and GND. The connector on the opposite side of this device is a USB connector and is intended to be plugged into the computer.
- There is PCB installed inside of aluminum alloy U disk shell, portable, safe, and reliable.
- Its interface definition directly marked on the shell, clear, convenient, and practical.
- This device offers 5V and 3.3V st the same time. It also allows you to program your target board with both 5V and 3.3V.
- This shell characters using laser engraving.
- It has 500MA internal resettable fuse, which provides complete protection of your expensive computer motherboard.
- Red and blue color LED indicator. It allowing you to always observe ST-Link V2 working conditions.
- 4 DuPont line, so the user can easily respond to different target board line order.
- It uses anti-static packaging.
Supports For ST-LINK V2 :
- ST-LINK Utility 2.0 and above
- STVD 4.2.1 and above
- STVP 3.2.3 and above
- IAR EWARM V6.20 and above
- IAR EWSTM8 V1.30 and above
- KEIL RVMDK V4.21 and above
SWIM Specific features:
- SWIM cable for connection to the application via a pin header or a 2.54 mm pitch connector
- 1.65 V to 5.5 V application voltage supported on SWIM interface
- SWIM low-speed and high-speed modes supported
- SWIM programming speed rate: 9.7 Kbytes/s in low speed and 12.8 Kbytes/s in high speed
- Direct rmware update feature supported (DFU)
- Status LED which blinks during communication with the PC
- Operating temperature 0 to 50°C
- SWIM cable for connection to the application
- ST Link V2 Programmer x 1
- Dupont Line x 1
Related products at majju.pk
- 20X4 2004 LCD Display Blue Color Character Liquid Crystal Display
- JHD204A 2004 20X4 Character LCD Display Module ( Green Color )
- 4 Wheel/4wd Smart Robot Car Chassis KIT
- I2C Module For 16X2 (1602) Alphanumeric LCD
- Electret Microphone Amplifier – MAX9814 with Auto Gain Control (AGC )
- Busboard Prototype BB830 Best 830 tie points solderless breadboard
- Arduino UNO R3 DIP Atmega328p With USB Cable
Be the first to review “ST Link V2 Programmer Mini STM8 STM32 Emulator”
You must be logged in to post a review.
- Store Name: MODERN HALLROAD
- Vendor: MODERN HALLROAD
- No ratings found yet!
PUSH BUTTON, 12 x 12mm x 7.5mmSold by MODERN HALLROAD
GENERAL PURPOSE FINDER RELAY, 60 SERIES, 11PIN
PK566HNAW, STEPPER MOTOR 0.76V/2.8A
OMRON MKS2P-I 24VDC DC Power Relay 8pin relay
SOLDERING IRON 60 WATT
You may also like…
Saleae Logic Analyzer 24MHz 8 ChannelSold by sherjaan
5A Integrated 3 Axis CNC TB6600 Stepper Driver W/Controller, LCD and Keypad Box Set
A4988 StepStick Stepper Motor Driver Module (35V, 2A) with heat-sink
There are no reviews yet.