TIP122 IC TIP 122 NPN Darlington Transistor
The TIP122 is a Darlington pair NPN transistor. It functions like a normal NPN transistor, but since it has a Darlington pair inside it has a good collector current rating of about 5A and a gain of about 1000. It can also withstand about 100V across its collector- Emitter hence can use to drive heavy loads.
TIP122 IC is a Darlington pair NPN transistor. It functions like a normal NPN transistor, but since it has a Darlington pair inside it has a good collector current rating of about 5A and a gain of about 1000.
Transistor TIP 122 can also withstand about 100V across its collector- Emitter hence can use to drive heavy loads.
TIP122 NPN Transistor is an NPN Darlington transistor, darlington transistor means there are two transistor in one package connected to increase gain at output.
TIP122 transistor has a lot of good features like 5A collector current, max emitter-base voltage is 5V, max collector dissipation is 65 watt, minimum & maximum current gain is equal to 1000.
This transistor is designed to use as a switch and for amplification purposes
A transistor, also known as a BJT (Bipolar Junction Transistor), is a current driven semiconductor device which can be used to control the flow of electric current in which a small amount of current in the Base lead controls a larger current between the Collector and Emitter.
- Low collector-emitter saturation voltage
- Complementary NPN Transistors
TIP122 IC Specifications: –
- Package Type: TO-220
- Transistor Type: NPN
- (IC) Max Collector Current(IC): 5A
- Max Collector-Emitter Voltage (VCE): 100V
- Max Collector-Base Voltage (VCB): 100V
- (NEBO)Max Emitter-Base Voltage (VEBO): 5V
- Max Collector Dissipation (Pc): 65 Watt
- Minimum & Maximum DC Current Gain (hFE): 1000
- Max Storage & Operating temperature:-65 to +150 Centigrade
TIP122 IC Applications: –
- Audio Amplifier
- Audio-Amplifier Stages
- Switching Loads Under 5A
- Audio Pre-Amplifiers
TIP122 IC Transistor uses
According to its features you can use this transistor as a switch in electronic circuits to drive any load under 5A. It can use in many applications for battery charger circuits, power supply circuits, driving motors etc.
It will also perform well as an amplifier and can use as a separate amplifier or in audio amplification stages.
Moreover it can also use as an audio preamplifier. The emitter-base voltage of this transistor is 5V DC therefore it can use at the output of a microcontroller and logic devices to control loads under 5A.
1 x TIP122 IC TIP 122 NPN Transistor
Related Products at majju.pk
- 12v to 5v LM7805 Voltage Regulator IC 5V-1A
- BD140 PNP Transistor 80V/1.5A
- IC 4N35 Optocoupler Opto Isolator NPN Phototransistor
- IC DS18B20 1 Wire Dallas 18B20 Temperature Sensor
- BC548 NPN Transistor 30V/0.1A
- WIFI NRF24L01 Radio Module NRF24L01+ PA LNA 2.4 GHZ Wireless RF Transceiver
- 10A10 MIC Diode – 10A 1000V Silicon Rectifier Diode
- 6A10 MIC Diode – 6A 1000V Quality Silicon Rectifier
- Store Name: MODERN HALLROAD
- Vendor: MODERN HALLROAD
- No ratings found yet!