DHT11 Module Temperature Humidity Sensor for Arduino
- DHT11 Module Temperature and Humidity Sensor consists of a capacitive humidity sensing element and a thermistor for sensing temperature
- The DHT-11 Digital Temperature And Humidity Sensor is a basic, ultra low-cost digital temperature and humidity sensor
- For DHT11, recommend powering from 5V (sometimes 3V is not enough) – this is OK even if you are using 3.3V logic.
- The DHT11 detects water vapor by measuring the electrical resistance between two electrodes.
DHT11 Module Temperature and Humidity Sensor Module is a composite sensor which contains a calibrated digital signal output of the temperature and humidity.
Its technology ensures high reliability and excellent long-term stability. A high-performance 8-bit microcontroller is connected.
DHT11 Module Temperature and Humidity Sensor Module includes a resistive element and a sense of wet NTC temperature measuring devices. It has excellent quality, fast response, anti-interference ability and high cost performance advantages.
Each DHT11 sensor Module features extremely accurate calibration data of humidity calibration chamber. The calibration coefficients stored in the OTP program memory, internal sensors detect signals in the process, and we should call these calibration coefficients.
DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor Module uses a 1-wire interface to report both humidity (20-90%) and temperature (0-50°C).
The single-wire serial interface system is integrated to make it quick and easy. Qualities of small size, low power, and 20-meter signal transmission distance make it a wide applied application or even the most demanding one.
Convenient connection, special packages can be provided according to users’ need.
The Keyes DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor Module is a basic, ultra low-cost digital temperature and humidity sensor. It uses a capacitive humidity sensor and a thermistor to measure the surrounding air and spits out a digital signal on the data pin.
It’s fairly simple to use but requires careful timing to grab data. The only real downside of this sensor is you can only get new data from it once every 2 seconds, so when using our library, sensor readings can be up to 2 seconds old.
DHT11 Module Temperature and Humidity Sensor Module makes it really easy to add humidity and temperature data to your DIY electronics projects. It’s perfect for remote weather stations, home environmental control systems, and farm or garden monitoring systems.
- DHT11 Sensor
- The module can detect surrounding environment of the humidity and temperature
- High reliability and excellent long-term stability
- Exact board may vary, some have a through hole and some do not
- Low power consumption
- Pinouts: VDD, Data, Ground
- Power Supply: 3.3-5.5VDC
- 3.2mm diameter hole
- Low power consumption and excellent long-term stability.
- Relatively high measurement accuracy can be obtained at a very low cost.
- Single-bus digital signal output through the built-in ADC, which saves the I/O resources of the control board.
- Humidity range of 5 to 95% RH with a ±5% and also a temperature range of -20 to 60℃ with a ±2%.
DHT11 Module Specifications: –
- It Can detect ambient humidity and temperature (DH11 Sensor)
- Humidity measuring range:20% -90 %RH, Humidity measurement tolerance:+ /-5%
- Temperature measurement range:0 Degree-50 Degree temperature measurement tolerance:+/ -2 Degree
- Resolution: humidity(1%RH),temperature(1 degree)
- Stability: <±1%RH/year
- Storage temperature:10-40 degree, humidity: below 60%RH
- Operating Voltage:3.3V-5V
- Output Type: Digital Output
- With fixed bolt hole for easy installation
- Small size, PCB Size:3.2cm*1.4cm
- Power indicator ( red )
- Weight is about 8g
DHT11 Module Applications: –
- Measure temperature and humidity
- Local Weather station
- Automatic climate control
- Environment monitoring
DHT11 Module Pin Description: –
- Vcc = Connect to 3.3V to 5V.
- DATA = Digital sensor I/O – Connects to a digital pin on a microcontroller
- GND = Connect to system ground. This ground needs to be in common with the microcontroller.
1 x DHT11 Module Temperature and Humidity Sensor Module
Related Products at majju.pk
- LM35DZ Temperature Sensor Waterproof
- Waterproof LM35 Temperature Sensor −55° to +150°C
- Mini Temperature Humidity Meter Digital LCD Thermometer
- IC LM35 LM35DZ Precision Centigrade Temperature Sensor
- GY-906 MLX90614ESF Contactless Temperature Sensor Module
- MLX90614 Infrared Temperature Sensor GY-906
- KY-028 NTC Thermistor Sensor Module for Arduino
- SHT31 I2C Sensor SHT31 Digital Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- HTC-1, TEMPERATURE AND HUMIDITY METER
Be the first to review “DHT11 Module Temperature Humidity Sensor for Arduino”
You must be logged in to post a review.
- Store Name: sherjaan
- Vendor: sherjaan
- 5.00 rating from 4 reviews
XL7015 DC-DC Step Down Module 5V-80V ConverterSold by sherjaan
Saleae Logic Analyzer 24MHz 8 ChannelSold by sherjaan
BOSI CUTTER PLIER 6 INCHSold by sherjaan
Mini Wide Angle FPV Camera 700 TVL 3.6mm PALSold by sherjaan
Doman RC Metal Gear DM-RS151M 360 DegreeSold by sherjaan
TM1638 Module Key Display For AVR Arduino New 8-Bit Digital LED Tube 8-Bit
There are no reviews yet.