LM35DZ Temperature Sensor Waterproof
Waterproof LM35 Temperature Sensor has an advantage over linear temperature sensors calibrated in Kelvin, as the user is not required to subtract a large constant voltage from the output to obtain convenient Centigrade scaling
Waterproof LM35 Temperature Sensor is sealed analog temperature probe lets you precisely measure temperatures in wet environments. The LM35 are precision integrated-circuit temperature sensors, with an output voltage linearly proportional to the Centigrade temperature.
Waterproof LM35 Temperature Sensor has an advantage over linear temperature sensors calibrated in ° Kelvin, as the user is not required to subtract a large constant voltage from its output to obtain convenient Centigrade scaling.
The Waterproof LM35 Temperature Sensor does not require any external calibration or trimming to provide typical accuracies of ±1⁄4°C at room temperature and ±3⁄4°C over a full −55 to +150°C temperature range.
Low cost is assured by trimming and calibration at the wafer level. The Waterproof LM35 Temperature Sensor’s low output impedance, linear output, and precise inherent calibration make interfacing to readout or control circuitry especially easy. It can be used with single power supplies, or with plus and minus supplies.
As it draws only 60 μA from its supply, it has very low self-heating, less than 0.1°C in still air. The LM35 is rated to operate over a −55° to +150°C temperature range.
Handy for when you need to measure something far away, or in wet conditions. While the sensor is good up to 125°C the cable is jacketed in silicone.
Because they are digital, you don’t get any signal degradation even over long distances! These 1-wire digital temperature sensors are fairly precise and can give up to 12 bits of precision from the on board digital-to-analog converter.
Waterproof LM35 Temperature Sensor work great with any micro controller using a single digital pin, and you can even connect multiple ones to the same pin, each one has a unique 64-bit ID burned in at the factory to differentiate them. Usable with 3.0-5.0 V systems.
- Linear + 10-mV/°C Scale Factor
- Operates from 4 V to 30 V
- Less than 60-μA Current Drain
- Calibrated Directly in ° Celsius (Centigrade)
- Linear + 10 mV/°C Scale Factor
- 0.5°C Ensured Accuracy (at +25°C)
- Rated for Full −55°C to +150°C Range
- Suitable for Remote Applications
- Low Cost Due to Wafer-Level Trimming
- Operates from 4 to 30 V
- Less than 60-μA Current Drain
- Low Self-Heating, 0.08°C in Still Air
- Nonlinearity Only ±¼°C Typical
- Low Impedance Output, 0.1 Ω for 1 mA Load
Waterproof LM35 Temperature Sensor Specifications: –
- Usable temperature range: -55 to 125°C (-67°F to +257°F)
- 9 to 12 bit selectable resolution
- Uses 1-Wire interface- requires only one digital pin for communication
- Unique 64 bit ID burned into chip
- Multiple sensors can share one pin
- ±0.5°C Accuracy from -10°C to +85°C
- Temperature-limit alarm system
- Query time is less than 750ms
- Usable with 3.0V to 5.5V power/data
Waterproof LM35 Temperature Sensor Applications: –
- Measuring temperature of a particular environment
- Providing thermal shutdown for a circuit/component
- Monitoring Battery Temperature
- Measuring Temperatures for HVAC applications.
- Power Supplies
- Battery Management
1 x Waterproof LM35 Temperature Sensor
Related Products at majju.pk
- LM35DZ Temperature Sensor Waterproof
- Mini Temperature Humidity Meter Digital LCD Thermometer
- LM35 Temperature Sensor lm35dz Temperature sensor
- GY-906 MLX90614ESF Contactless Temperature Sensor Module
- MLX90614 Infrared Temperature Sensor GY-906
- Thermistor Module KY 028 KY028 Temperature Sensor Module in Pakistan
- SHT31 I2C Sensor SHT31 Digital Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- HTC-1, TEMPERATURE AND HUMIDITY METER
- KY-028 KY028 TEMPERATURE SENSOR MODULE
- Waterproof Temperature Sensor DS18B20
- W1209 Temperature Controller W1209 Digital Thermostat
- Store Name: JK HALLROAD
- Vendor: JK HALLROAD
- No ratings found yet!