Arduino Nano V3 Atmega328 Atmel Atmega328p CH340 Development Board
- Arduino Nano V3 Atmega328 Atmel Atmega328p CH340 is a Microcontroller board developed by arduino.cc and based on Atmega328p. The Arduino Nano is a microcontroller board, based on the ATmega328P microcontroller by Atmel.
- Arduino Nano V3 CH340 is a small, complete, flexible and breadboard-friendly Microcontroller board, based on ATmega328p, developed by Arduino.cc in Italy in 2008 and contains 30 male I/O headers, configured in a DIP30 style.
Arduino Nano V3 Atmega328 Atmel Atmega328p CH340 is a Microcontroller board developed by arduino.cc and based on Atmega328p. The Arduino Nano is a microcontroller board, based on the ATmega328P microcontroller by Atmel.
Arduino Nano V3 CH340 is a small, complete, flexible and breadboard-friendly Microcontroller board, based on ATmega328p, developed by Arduino.cc in Italy in 2008 and contains 30 male I/O headers, configured in a DIP30 style.
Nano V3 Arduino board is designed in such a way that it is very easy for beginners to get started with microcontrollers. This board especially is breadboard friendly, and that’s why it is very easy to handle the connections.
The Atmega328 comes with built-in bootloader, which makes it very easy to flash the board with your code. Like all Arduino boards, you can program the software running on the board using a language derived from C and C++.
The easiest development environment is the Arduino IDE. The Arduino Nano V3 is the smallest board of the Arduino boards but has nearly the same datasheet like the Arduino Uno.
Only the power jack is missing and instead of a standard USB port the Nano has a Mini-B USB plug.
Nano V3 is fairly similar to Arduino Uno board but when it comes to pin-configuration and features, this Nano V3.0 atmega328p board has replaced Arduino Uno due to small in size.
Nano V3 got a pin layout that works well with the Mini or the Basic Stamp (TX, RX, ATN, GND on one top, power and ground on the other).
The ATmega168 has 16 KB of flash memory for storing code the ATmega328 has 32 KB. The ATmega168 has 1 KB of SRAM and 512 bytes of EEPROM ; the ATmega328 has 2 KB of SRAM and 1 KB of EEPROM.
- Microcontroller: Atmega328
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Digital I/O Pins 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory:32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM:2 KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM:1 KB (ATmega328)
- Clock Speed:16 MHz
Arduino nano v3 Pin Description: –
|No.||Pin Number||Pin Description|
|1||D0 – D13||Digital Input / Output Pins.|
|2||A0 – A7||Analog Input / Output Pins.|
|3||Pin # 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11||Pulse Width Modulation ( PWM ) Pins.|
|4||Pin # 0 (RX) , Pin # 1 (TX)||Serial Communication Pins.|
|5||Pin # 10, 11, 12, 13||SPI Communication Pins.|
|6||Pin # A4, A5||I2C Communication Pins.|
|7||Pin # 13||Built-In LED for Testing.|
|8||D2 & D3||External Interrupt Pins.|
Arduino Nano V3 software
Arduino Nano V3 projects
The Arduino Nano is one of the smallest and yet most exciting breadboard-friendly boards available on the market today. It’s become exceptionally popular with beginner programmers thanks to its excellent functionality and the sheer variation of potential applications.
Based on the ATmega328P, this tool is fantastic for those who wish to improve their programming skills and create some interesting and unusual projects. While the item does not come with a DC power pack, it benefits from a mini-USB cable for power, and that means you can use it with any PC or laptop device.
- The Traffic Light Controller
- Pulsating LED Cube
- Temperature Control Device
- SMART HOME
- DIY Nanoleaf
- Bathroom Ventilation Fan Controller
- Color-Changing Coffee Table
- Motion-Activated Lights
- PlayStation Robot Controller
- Micro Robot
- Balancing Robot
- Enhanced Spider Robot
- Shaking Arduino Dice
- Arduboy Clone
- Custom Motion Controller
Nano V3 Atmel Atmega328p Power: –
The Arduino Nano can be powered via the Mini-B USB connection, 6-20V unregulated external power supply (pin 30), or 5V regulated external power supply (pin 27). The power source is automatically selected to the highest voltage source.
Arduino Nano V3 Atmel Atmega328p Memory: –
The ATmega328 has 32 KB, (also with 2 KB used for the bootloader. The ATmega328 has 2 KB of SRAM and 1 KB of EEPROM.
Arduino Nano V3 Applications: –
- Samples of electronic systems & products
- Several DIY projects
- Control Systems
- Embedded Systems
1 x Arduino Nano V3 Atmega328p Development Board
Related products at majju.pk
- Best Soldering Iron Stand TE-801 Magnifier with Light
- Green Color 1602 Character LCD Display 16X2 LCD Display
- 50kg Load Cell Half bridge Load Cell SC902
- KY-021 Small/Miniature Magnetic Reed switch for Arduino
- LCD 16×2 1602 Blue Backlight IIC I2C 16-Character 2-Line
- VS1838 IR Receiver Module ky-022 infrared receiver module
- MT3608 2a Step-Up Boost Converter Module 5v to 28v
- NRF24L01+ 2.4Ghz Wireless Transceiver Module
Be the first to review “Arduino Nano V3 Atmega328 Atmel Atmega328p CH340 Development Board”
You must be logged in to post a review.
- Store Name: sherjaan
- Vendor: sherjaan
- 5.00 rating from 4 reviews
BB830 Solderless Plug-in Breadboard ( 830 Tie Points )Sold by sherjaan
Hall Effect Module Sensor 3141 in PakistanSold by sherjaan
RM065 10k ohm Trimpot Trimmer PotentiometerSold by sherjaan
Saleae Logic Analyzer 24MHz 8 ChannelSold by sherjaan
Load Cell Sensor 50KG Half-Bridge Experiments Body ScaleSold by sherjaan
1N5819 SCHOTTKY DIODESold by sherjaan
You may also like…
37 Sensor Kit All in One Sensor Kit for ArduinoSold by sherjaan
4 Wheel Robot Chassis Smart Car Kit for Arduino
Arduino Mega 2560 Kit Complete Project Starter KitSold by sherjaan
Arduino UNO R3 DIP Atmega328p With USB CableSold by sherjaan
Dual Axis Joystick Module KY-023 in PakistanSold by MODERN HALLROAD
There are no reviews yet.