Water Pump For Arduino Best Mini 5v DC Water Pump
The submersible water pump by Majju is used in Science Projects, Robotics, Arduino programming, Project Design, IOT, Science Exhibition, Do it yourself (DIY), Embedded Systems, Training, Experiments, Robot Making, Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL Lab), Engineering Projects, Diploma Projects, Science Models, RaspberyPi, AR-VR applications, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and other working models. Also the DC water pump uses in School, College, Home, Lab, University or other vocational courses.
5V DC Water Pump for Arduino is a low cost, small size Submersible Water Pump which can be operated from a 2.5 ~ 6V power supply.
It can take up to 120 liters per hour with a very low current consumption of 220mA.
The main advantages of this water pump is their operating current. Because it is so low they can be powered directly by the Arduino 5V outputs, making a very simple set-up.
This will make it easier and faster for prototyping of your automated watering system.
Just connect tube pipe to the motor outlet, submerge it in water and power it. Make sure that the water level is always higher than the DC Pump. Dry run may damage the motor due to heating and it will also produce noise.
This 5v dc water pump is cheap and useful for prototyping but they wont last very long under intensive work load. So they are good for prototyping and projects that require watering from time to time and not a continuous water flow.
If you plan to have a continuous water flow, go for a better one.
Finding a reliable 5v submersible water pump that can work at the same voltage than Arduino not only is possible it is probably the best option for building automatic plant watering projects.
Water Pump For Arduino is useful for controlling water flow. Paired with an Arduino microcontroller, these pumps can automate the flow distribution process, which can be useful for applications such as aquariums, fountains, and systems for irrigation, refilling and aeration.
Mini water pump 5v is a Miniature water Pump. This is a 5V DC motor driven water pump. This Submersible water Pump Can use with All Micro controller units including Arduino, Raspberry Pi, NodeMCU.
- DC 3v to 6v submersible pump
- micro mini submersible water pump 3v to 6v
- DC water pump for DIY
- DC pump for HOBBY kit.
- Stable and reliable performance.
- Easy disassembly type.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Long service life.
5V DC Water Pump for Arduino Specifications: –
- Operating Current : 130 ~ 220mA
- Operating Voltage : 2.5 ~ 6V
- Flow Rate : 80 ~ 120 L/H
- Maximum Lift : 40 ~ 110 mm
- Driving Mode : DC, Magnetic Driving
- Continuous Working Life : 500 hours
- Material: Engineering Plastic
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 7.5 mm
- Outlet Inside Diameter: 5 mm
5V DC Water Pump for Arduino Applications: –
- Science Projects,
- Arduino programming,
- Project Design,
- IOT & Science Exhibition,
- Do it yourself (DIY),
- Embedded Systems,
- Training, Experiments,
- Robot Making,
- Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL Lab),
- Engineering & Diploma Projects
- Also the DC water pump uses in School, College, Home, Lab, University or other vocational courses.
1 x 5V DC Water Pump for Arduino
More Products at majju.pk
- 30a ESC Brushless Motor Speed Controller Simon K ESC
- TowerPro MG90s Servo Motor MG90s Metal Gear Micro Servo
- Arduino UNO R3 DIP ATmega328P With USB Cable
- Arduino Ethernet Shield W5100 in Pakistan
- HC-05 Bluetooth Module RF Transceiver Module HC05
- LCD 20X4 jhd204a 20 Characters X 4 Lines Monochrome Display Module
- 5V 28BYJ-48 Microstepping Geared Stepper Motor Unipolar
- Digital Multi Servo Tester ESC RC Consistency CCPM Master Speed Control
- Nano V3 Atmel Atmega328p Arduino Nano V3.0 CH340 Development Board
- Arduino Pro Mini 3.3V 8Mhz Atmega328p Microcontroller Board
- Store Name: MODERN HALLROAD
- Vendor: MODERN HALLROAD
- No ratings found yet!