5mp Omnivision 5647 Camera Module with cable for Raspberry Pi
5mp Omnivision 5647 Camera Module plugs directly into the CSI connector on the Raspberry Pi. It’s able to deliver a crystal clear 5MP resolution
5mp Omnivision 5647 Camera Module plugs directly into the CSI connector on the Raspberry Pi. It’s able to deliver a crystal clear 5MP resolution image, or 1080p HD video recording at 30fps.
Raspberry Pi Camera Board features a 5MP Omnivision 5647 sensor in a fixed focus module. The module attaches to Raspberry Pi, by way of a 15 Pin Ribbon Cable, to the dedicated 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface (CSI), which was designed especially for interfacing to cameras.
The CSI bus is capable of extremely high data rates, and it exclusively carries pixel data to the BCM2835 processor.
raspberry pi 5mp camera board module itself is tiny, at around 25mm x 20mm x 9mm, and weighs just over 3g, making it perfect for mobile or other applications where size and weight are important. The sensor itself has a native resolution of 5 megapixel, and has a fixed focus lens onboard.
In terms of still images, raspberry pi 5mp camera module is capable of 2592 x 1944 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p @ 30fps, 720p @ 60fps and 640x480p 60/90 video recording.
The camera is supported in the latest version of Raspbian, the Raspberry Pi’s preferred operating system.
This 5MP Raspberry Pi Camera Module Rev 1.3 is capable of 1080p video and still images and connects directly to your Raspberry Pi.
Connect the included ribbon cable to the CSI (Camera Serial Interface) port on your Raspberry Pi, boot up the latest version of Raspbian and you are good to go!
The 5MP camera module is perfect for small Raspberry Pi projects which have very little space allowance just boot up the latest version of Raspbian and you are good to go.
- High-quality imagery
- High data capability
- 8 megapixels fixed focus
- Supports 1080p, 720p60 and VGA90
- Sony IMX219PQ CMOS image sensor
- 15-pin ribbon cable
5mp Omnivision 5647 Camera Module Specifications: –
- Fully Compatible with Both the Model A, Model B and Model B+ Raspberry Pi
- 5MP Omnivision 5647 Camera Module
- Still Picture Resolution: 2592 x 1944
- Video: Supports 1080p @ 30fps, 720p @ 60fps and 640x480p 60/90 Recording
- 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface – Plugs Directly into the Raspberry Pi Board
5mp Omnivision 5647 Camera Module Connections: –
- Soft cable, 90-degree vertical connector, HDMI port next to it. When connecting the contact side facing the HDMI interface.
- Tear protective film on the lens
- Bare boards, pay attention to ESD damage, beware of static electricity
1 x 5mp Omnivision 5647 Camera Module with cable
Related Products at majju.pk
- 8MP Raspberry Pi Camera Module v2
- RASPBERRY PI COOLING FAN, 5V 3.3cm
- Micro SD Card 32GB RASPBERRY PI
- Raspberry Pi 4 Case
- Class 10 SanDisk 32GB Ultra Micro SD Card For Raspberry Pi
- Official Raspberry Pi3 Case Enclosure box
- GY-61 ADXL335 3-Axis Accelerometer Module
- SD Card 16GB Micro SD Card Class 10 For Raspberry Pi
- Store Name: MODERN HALLROAD
- Vendor: MODERN HALLROAD
- No ratings found yet!