RPM Measurement Sensor Rotational Speed Measuring Module
- RPM sensor arduino measures RPM for a minute using the given formula. RPM= Count x 12 for single object rotating body.
- RPM Measurement Sensor or a tachometer (revolution-counter, tach, rev-counter, RPM gauge) is an instrument measuring the rotation speed of a shaft or disk, as in a motor or other machine.
- Rotational Speed Measuring Module usually displays the revolutions per minute (RPM) on a calibrated analogue dial, but digital displays are increasingly common.
RPM Measurement Sensor or a tachometer (revolution-counter, tach, rev-counter, RPM gauge) is an instrument measuring the rotation speed of a shaft or disk, as in a motor or other machine.
The device usually displays the revolutions per minute (RPM) on a calibrated analogue dial, but digital displays are increasingly common.
RPM Measurement Sensor (Digital Tachometer) is a measuring instrument which can measure the rotational speed of a rotary machine (motors, fans etc) that indicate instantaneous values of speed in revolutions per minute (RPM) digitally.
In principle, RPM sensors convert mechanical motion into electric pulses with or without direct contact when positioned near a turning rotor, gear, shaft or other regularly moving device.
The resultant output signals are then fed to a digital counter, totaliser, tachometer, or other monitoring and control device.
RPM factor is the ratio between the number of ignitions and the number of crankshaft revolutions. Kart typical setting is “x1”; other installations can need other factors.
There are two types of RPM Measurement Sensor – one is mechanical and the other one is digital. Here we are going to design an Arduino based digital tachometer using IR sensor module to detect object for count rotation of any rotating body and the programming is given by the Programmers logic.
- RPM Sensing, Speed Sensing
- As Home and End limit sensor in CNC machines
- Position Detection Sensor
- Pulse counting
RPM Measurement Sensor Features
- Output state indicator LED (LED ON means No obstruction)
- Power state indicator LED
- 3.3V and 5V logic level compatibility
- 4 pin standard male header for interfacing with electronics
- A fixed hole for easy installation
- Built in LM393 comparator for perfect non-intermediate logic low and high output
- The use of quality coupler slot sensor
RPM Measurement Sensor Technical Specifications
- Operating voltage: 3.3V-5V
- Maxim Output Drive: 15mA
- Digital Output (DO) Output Low : When No Obstruction
- Digital Output (DO) Output High: When Obstructed
- Analog Output: Near 0V when no obstruction, between 0V and VCC when less obstruction and Near VCC when full Obstruction
- Header Pitch: Standard 0.1 inch (2.54mm)
- Grove width : 5mm
- PCB Size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 3.0mm
- DO (Digital Out)
- AO (Analog Out)
1x RPM Measurement Sensor Rotational Speed Measuring Module
Related Products at majju.pk
Be the first to review “RPM Measurement Sensor Rotational Speed Measuring Module”
You must be logged in to post a review.
- Store Name: MODERN HALLROAD
- Vendor: MODERN HALLROAD
- No ratings found yet!
AD620AN Amplifier Chip IC
NPN NO NC 18mm Inductive proximity sensor NBB8-18GM50-A2-V1
24V 2A DC Power Supply Adapter Charger
DC Gear Motor With Mounting ScrewsSold by MODERN HALLROAD
PVC TIE CABLE, 6 INCH/160mmSold by MODERN HALLROAD
There are no reviews yet.