SG3525 / KA3525 PWM Controller IC
The SG3525 series of pulse width modulator integrated circuits are designed to offer improved performance and lowered external parts count when used in designing all types of switching power supplies.
The SG3525 pulse width modulator control circuit offers improved performance and lower external parts count when implemented for controlling all types of switching power supplies.
The on−chip +5.1 V reference is trimmed to 1% and the error amplifier has an input common−mode voltage range that includes the reference voltage, thus eliminating the need for external divider resistors.
A sync input to the oscillator enables multiple units to be slaved or a single unit to be synchronized to an external system clock.
A wide range of deadtime can be programmed by a single resistor connected between the CT and Discharge pins. This device also features built−in soft−start circuitry, requiring only an external timing capacitor.
A shutdown pin controls both the soft−start circuitry and the output stages, providing instantaneous turn off through the PWM latch with pulsed shutdown, as well as soft−start recycle with longer shutdown commands.
The under voltage lockout inhibits the outputs and the changing of the soft−start capacitor when VCC is below nominal.
The output stages are totem−pole design capable of sinking and sourcing in excess of 200 mA. The output stage of the SG3525A features NOR logic resulting in a low output for an off−state.
- Operate with a supply voltage of between 8 and 35 volts. It may damage above 40 volts.
- Has an external oscillator synchronization pin.
- Pulse to pulse shutdown capability.
- Frequency range of 100 to 400KHz.
- It also provides a feature of versatile dead-time control between switching signals to turn on or off devices like MOSFETs, IGBTS and power transistors.
SG3525 / KA3525 PWM Controller IC Specifications: –
- 8.0 V to 35 V Operation
- 5.1 V ± 1.0% Trimmed Reference
- 100 Hz to 400 kHz Oscillator Range
- Separate Oscillator Sync Pin
- Adjustable Deadtime Control
- Input Undervoltage Lockout
- Latching PWM to Prevent Multiple Pulses
- Pulse–by–Pulse Shutdown
- Dual Source/Sink Outputs: ±400 mA P
SG3525 / KA3525 PWM Controller IC Applications: –
- SG3525 is mainly used in DC-DC inverters.
- Regulating the power supply.
- Switching regulators of any polarity.
1 x SG3525 / KA3525 PWM Controller IC
Related Products at majju.pk
- Store Name: MODERN HALLROAD
- Vendor: MODERN HALLROAD
- No ratings found yet!