TIP147 Complementary Power Darlington Transistor 100V/10A
TIP147 Transistor is a complementary PNP Power Transistor with low collector-emitter saturation voltage. TIP147 PNP transistor is a semiconductor device used to amplify
TIP147 is a Darlington Bipolar Power Transistor designed for general purpose amplifier and low frequency switching applications.
TIP147 is manufactured in planar technology with “base island” layout and monolithic Darlington configuration. The resulting transistors show exceptional high gain performance coupled with very low saturation voltage.
Complementary silicon power Darlington transistors manufactured by the epitaxial base process, designed for general purpose amplifier and low speed switching applications where high gain is required.
TIP147 PNP transistor is a semiconductor device used to amplify or switch electronic signals and electrical power. It is composed of semiconductor material usually with at least three terminals for connection to an external circuit.
A voltage or current applied to one pair of the transistor’s terminals controls the current through another pair of terminals.
TIP147 Transistor is a complementary PNP Power Transistor with low collector-emitter saturation voltage. It is manufactured in planar technology with base island layout. The resulting transistor show exceptional high gain performance coupled with very low saturation voltage. Designed for use in linear and switching industrial applications.
- Monolithic construction with built-in base-emitter shunt resistors
- Collector-emitter sustaining voltage (Vceo (sus) = 100V minimum)
- Collector-emitter saturation voltage(Vce (sat) = 2V maximum at Ic = 5A)
- Multicomp Pro products are rated 4.6 out of 5 stars
- 12 month limited warranty *view Terms & Conditions for details
TIP147 PNP Transistor Specifications: –
|Maximum Collector Emitter Voltage
|Maximum Collector Base Voltage
|Minimum DC Current Gain
|500 @ 10A
|Maximum Collector Cut-off Current
|Maximum Collector Emitter Saturation Voltage
|Maximum Collector Current
|Maximum Emitter Base Voltage
|Maximum Base Emitter Saturation Voltage
|Number of Elements per Chip
|Minimum Operating Temperature
|Maximum Operating Temperature
TIP147 PNP Transistor Applications: –
- Linear and switching industrial equipment
- Audio, Industrial
TIP147 PNP Transistor Datasheet: –
1 x TIP147 Complementary Power Darlington Transistor 100V/10A
Related Products at majju.pk
- MP1584EN 5v Eboot Mini MP1584EN Buck Converter
- 8X8 LED Dot Matrix Display Module 60X60mm
- IC Attiny2313A-PU ATMEL AVR Attiny2313 Microcontroller 8-Bit
- Multiplexer TCA9548a I2C PW548a 8-Ch Module
- Momentary SPST Cap Push Button Switch AC 6A/125V
- Graphic LCD 128X64 Blue Color LCD JHD12864E
- PCB Electric Drill Grinder Machine Kit
- Store Name: MODERN HALLROAD
- Vendor: MODERN HALLROAD
- 5.00 rating from 1 review