Arduino Pro Mini 5v Atmega328p 16mhz Mini Board
Arduino Pro Mini 328 Microcontroller is a very small and light board based on ATMega328 microcontroller.
The board is shipped without connection pins, so you can solder connection pins or cables on the board as you see fit and use the board according to your needs. The board is printed on 0.8mm thin PCB and it’s lighter than 2 grams.
Arduino Pro Mini 5v 16Mhz 328P is a 5V running the 16MHz bootloader. 5v Pro Mini does not come with connectors populated so that you can solder in any connector or wire with any orientation you need.
16mhz Pro Mini atmega328p also works with the FTDI cable but the FTDI cable does not bring out the DTR pin so the auto-reset feature will not work.
There is a voltage regulator on board so it can accept voltage up to 12VDC. If you’re supplying unregulated power to the board, be sure to connect to the “RAW” pin and not VCC.
This 5v 16mhz pro mini atmega328 board was developed for applications and installations where space is premium and projects are made as permanent set ups. Small, available in 3.3 V and 5 V versions, powered by ATmega328P.
Arduino Pro Mini 5v comes with unsoldered headers in a package. Pro Mini is very close to Arduino Mini board respect its features. However, 5v Pro Mini has a different pin array than Mini board. It is not possible to use one instead of the other one.
Arduino Pro Mini 5v 328 Microcontroller has 14 I/O pins. 6 of these pins can be used as PWM outputs while 8 of them can be used as analog inputs. The board’s maximum output current is 150mA. The board also has an over current protector circuit.
The Enhancement V2 Pro Mini is like the Arduino Mini but to keep the cost low, we used all SMD components, made it two layer, etc.
Arduino Mini 5v connects directly to the FTDI Basic Breakout board and supports auto-reset. The Enhancement V2 Pro Mini also works with the FTDI cable but the FTDI cable does not bring out the DTR pin so the auto-reset feature will not work.
- Great for quick development
- Low power
- Over current protected
- Weighs less than 2 grams!
- On board Power and Status LEDs
- LED indicators
- 14 digital input/output port RX and TX, D2 ~ D13
- 8 analog input port A0 ~ A7
- 1 pair of TTL level serial port transceiver port RX / TX
- 6 PWM port, D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, D11
- Using Atmel Atmega328P – AU microcontroller
- Support serial download
- Support for external 5 V ~ 12 V dc power supply
- 16 MHZ clock frequency
- Support 9v battery powered
Arduino Pro Mini 5v Atmega328p Specifications: –
- Microcontroller: ATMega328
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage: 5-12V
- Digital I/O pins: 14 (6 PWM)
- Analog Input Pins: 8
- DC Current per I/O pin: 40mA
- Flash Memory: 16kB
- SRAM: 1kB
- EEPROM: 512 Bytes
- Clock Speed: 16MHz
- Length: 33mm
- Width: 18mm
Arduino Pro Mini 5v Atmega328p Technical Parameters: –
|Board Power Supply||3.35 -12 V (3.3V model) or 5 – 12 V (5V model)|
|Circuit Operating Voltage||3.3V or 5V (depending on model)|
|Digital I/O Pins||14|
|Analog Input Pins||6|
|DC Current per I/O Pin||40 mA|
|Flash Memory||32KB of which 2 KB used by bootloader *|
|SRAM||2 KB *|
|EEPROM||1 KB *|
|Clock Speed||8 MHz (3.3V versions) or 16 MHz (5V versions)|
Getting Started with Arduino Mini 5v : –
5V 16mhz Arduino Pro Mini Power: –
The Arduino Pro Mini 5v can be powered with an FTDI cable or breakout board connected to its six pin header, or with a regulated 3.3V or 5V supply (depending on the model) on the Vcc pin.
There is a voltage regulator on board so it can accept voltage up to 12VDC. If you’re supplying unregulated power to the board, be sure to connect to the “RAW” pin on not VCC.
The power pins are as follows:
RAW: For supplying a raw voltage to the board.
VCC: The regulated 3.3 or 5 volt supply.
GND: Ground pins.
16Mhz 5v Arduino Pro Mini Atmega328p Memory : –
The ATmega328P has 32 kB of flash memory for storing code (of which 0.5kB is used for the bootloader). It has 2 kB of SRAM and 1kBs of EEPROM (which can be read and written with the EEPROM library.
Arduino Pro Mini 5V Communication: –
The Arduino Pro Mini has a number of facilities for communicating with a computer, another Arduino, or other microcontrollers. The ATmega328P provides UART TTL serial communication, which is available on digital pins 0 (RX) and 1 (TX).
The Arduino software includes a serial monitor which allows simple textual data to be sent to and from the Arduino board via a USB connection.
Arduino Pro Mini 5v Programming : –
The ATmega328P on the Arduino Pro Mini comes preburned with a bootloader that allows you to upload new code to it without the use of an external hardware programmer. It communicates using the original STK500 protocol reference , C header files.
You can also bypass the bootloader and program the ATmega328P with an external programmer; see these instructions for details.
Arduino Mini 5V Input Output: –
Each pin can provide or receive a maximum of 40 mA and has an internal pull-up resistor (disconnected by default) of 20-50 kOhms. In addition, some pins have specialized functions:
- Serial: 0 (RX) and 1 (TX). Used to receive (RX) and transmit (TX) TTL serial data. These pins are connected to the TX-0 and RX-1 pins of the six pin header.
- External Interrupts: 2 and 3. These pins can be configured to trigger an interrupt on a low value, a rising or falling edge, or a change in value. See the attachInterrupt function for details.
- PWM: 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, and 11. Provide 8-bit PWM output with the analogWrite function.
- SPI: 10 (SS), 11 (MOSI), 12 (MISO), 13 (SCK). These pins support SPI communication, which, although provided by the underlying hardware, is not currently included in the Arduino language.
- LED: 13. There is a built-in LED connected to digital pin 13. When the pin is HIGH value, the LED is on, when the pin is LOW, it’s off.
Related Documents : –
Package : –
1 x Arduino Pro Mini 5v Atmega328p 16mhz Mini Board
More Products at majju.pk
- ESP32 Devkit V1 Espressif ESP 32 Wroom 32 Module
- Nano V3 Atmel Atmega328p Arduino Nano V3.0 CH340 Development Board
- Improved Arduino UNO R3 Board Arduino UNO R3 SMD Edition
- IC Atmega 328P Atmel ATMEGA328PU 8 Bit 28 Pins Microcontroller
- KY-037 Sound Detection Sensor 4 Pin in Pakistan
- RTC DS1307 Tiny RTC Module I2C Real Time Clock Module
- Real Time Clock Module RTC DS3231 AT24C32 I2C
- Digital LDR Module Photoresistor Light Sensor KY-018 LDR Photoresistor
- 5V 20A Power Supply 100W AC to DC Switching Power Supply
- Store Name: expert.peshawar
- Vendor: expert.peshawar
- 5.00 rating from 1 review