RFID RC522 MFRC522 Reader RFID Reader Writer Module
- RC522 RFID Reader Writer Module is a highly integrated reader/writer IC for contactless communication at 13.56 MHz.
- MFRC522 RFID Reader is a RF Module that consists of a RFID reader, RFID card and a key chain. The keychain has 1kB memory in it which can be used to stored unique data.
- The RC522 reader module can both read and write data into these memory elements. The reader can read data only form passive tags that operate on 13.56MHz
RFID RC522 MFRC522 Reader RFID Reader Writer Module is a RF Module that consists of a RFID reader, RFID card and a key chain.
The keychain has 1kB memory in it which can be used to stored unique data. The RC522 reader module can both read and write data into these memory elements.
The reader can read data only form passive tags that operate on 13.56MHz
The MFRC522 RFID Reader is designed to create a 13.56MHz electromagnetic field that it uses to communicate with the RFID tags (ISO 14443A standard tags).
The reader can communicate with a microcontroller over a 4-pin Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) with a maximum data rate of 10Mbps.
Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology uses radio waves to identify people or objects. There is a device that reads information contained in a wireless device or “tag” from a distance without making any physical contact or requiring a line of sight
If you use active tags, read accuracy is usually 100 percent, since the tags broadcast their information like a cell phone. Passive tags are subject to interference, and if the signal is blocked by metal, the tags cannot be interrogated.
MFRC522 RFID Reader is a highly integrated reader/writer IC for contactless communication at 13.56 MHz. The MFRC522 reader supports ISO/IEC 14443 A/MIFARE and NTAG.
- 13.56MHz RFID module
- Operating voltage: 2.5V to 3.3V
- Communication : SPI, I2C protocol, UART
- Maximum Data Rate: 10Mbps
- Read Range: 5cm
- Current Consumption: 13-26mA
- Power down mode consumption: 10uA (min)
MFRC522 RFID ReaderApplications
- Automatic billing systems
- Attendance systems
- Verification/Identification system
- Access control systems
2D model of MFRC522 RFID Reader
RC522 Pin Configuration
|1||Vcc||Used to Power the module, typically 3.3V is used|
|2||RST||Reset pin – used to reset or power down the module|
|3||Ground||Connected to Ground of system|
|4||IRQ||Interrupt pin – used to wake up the module when a device comes into range|
|5||MISO/SCL/Tx||MISO pin when used for SPI communication, acts as SCL for I2c and Tx for UART.|
|6||MOSI||Master out slave in pin for SPI communication|
|7||SCK||Serial Clock pin – used to provide clock source|
|8||SS/SDA/Rx||Acts as Serial input (SS) for SPI communication, SDA for IIC and Rx during UART|
1 x MFRC 522 RC522 RFID card Reader writer module
Related Products at majju.pk
- Arduino UNO SMD Rev3 Atmega328 UNO R3 SMD Edition
- Arduino UNO R3 Atmega328p With USB Cable
- LM2596 DC-DC Step Down Power Module LM2596 HW411
- TCS3200 (RGB + Clear) Color Sensor Module
- L298 2a Dual Motor Driver Module with PWM Control
- ultrasonic module hc-sr04 distance sensor for arduino
- Best Arduino water level sensor Analog Water Level Sensor Module
- DHT22 Digital Temperature and Humidity Sensor in Pakistan
- Temperature Humidity Sensor DHT11 Module for Arduino
- L298n 2a Based Motor Driver Module
- Store Name: TECH HALLROAD
- Vendor: TECH HALLROAD
- No ratings found yet!
0.91 INCH OLED DISPLAY 12832 IIC 128X32 LCD SCREEN FOR ARDUINO SSD1306
ACS712 5A Current Sensor Module in PakistanSold by TECH HALLROAD
12V DC Multifunction Self-lock Relay Timer Module
DHT21 AM2301 Capacitive Digital Temperature and Humidity Sensor