KY-037 Sound Detection Sensor 4 Pin in Pakistan
KY-037 Sound Detection Sensor consists of a sensitive capacitance microphone for detecting sound and an amplifier circuit. The output of this module is both analog and digital.
KY-037 Sound Detection Sensor consists of a sensitive capacitance microphone for detecting sound and an amplifier circuit.
The output of this module is both analog and digital. The digital output acts as a key, and it activates when sound intensity has reached a certain threshold.
The analog output voltage changes with the intensity of sound received by the microphone. You can connect this output to Arduino analog pins and process the output voltage.
To use this 4 Pin KY-037 Sound Detection Sensor with Arduino simply connect the supply voltage of the module and, according to your need, connect its analog or digital pins to Arduino.
KY-037 Sound Detection Sensor detects the intensity of sound where sound is detected via a microphone and fed into an LM393 op-amp. It comprises an on board potentiometer to adjust the set point for sound level.
The 4 Pin Sound Detection Sensor Module provides an easy way to detect sound and is generally used for detecting sound intensity.
This module can be used for security, switch, and monitoring applications. Its accuracy can be easily adjusted for the convenience of usage.
KY-037 Sound Detection Sensor is a very basic sound level detector module which features an electric condenser microphone.
It is part of a sensor kit that can be purchased and the main part of the module is an LM393 comparator. There are 2 LEDs on board, one is for power and the other indicates when the sensor reaches a certain value
The board has 2 outputs
- AO, analog output, real-time output voltage signal of the microphone
- DO, when the sound intensity reaches a certain value, the output goes high
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V to 5V DC
- LM393 comparator with threshold preset
- PCB Size: 3.4cm * 1.6cm
- Induction distance: 0.5 Meter
- Operating current:4~5 mA
- Microphone Sensitivity (1kHz): 52 to 48 dB
- Easy to use with Microcontrollers or even with normal Digital/Analog IC
- Small, cheap and easily available
KY-037 Sound Detection Sensor Applications: –
- Hearing aids
- Tape recorders and karaoke
- Live and recorded audio engineering
- Radio and television broadcasting
- Speech recognition technology
KY-037 Sound Detection Sensor Pinout
Using the onboard preset, you can adjust the threshold (sensitivity) of the digital output.
LM393 Comparator IC use as a voltage comparator in this Sound Detection Sensor Module. Pin 2 of LM393 connects to Preset (10KΩ Pot) while pin 3 connects to Microphone.
The comparator IC will compare the threshold voltage set using the preset (pin2) and the Microphone pin (pin3).
The microphone in the Sound sensor module detects the sound. This sound is fed into the LM393 IC.
1 x KY-037 Sound Detection Sensor
Related Products at majju.pk
- 5mm Infrared Transmitting IR LED 940nm
- SHARP GP2Y0A02YK0F Analogue Distance Sensor 20 to 150cm
- 5 CHANNEL FLAME SENSOR MODULE
- Dual Speed Encoder Module for Speed Detection
- Magnetic Switch Reed Sensor Module
- IR Interrupter Sensor /IR Encoder HY301-07A DIP-4 1/5
- 3 way Line Following Tracking Sensor Module Hunt Sensors
- 5-Ch way Line Tracking Infrared Sensor Board Module TCRT5000L
- Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Sensor for Arduino
- 5mm Infrared IR LED Transmitter and Receiver LED 940nm
- TCRT5000 IR Barrier Line Track Sensor Module for Arduino
- Laser Diode 3v 5mw 650nm 6mm Laser Dot Diode
- PIR Human Body Motion Sensor IR Switch for Auto On/Off
- KY-026 IR Fire Flame Detection Sensor Module for Arduino
- Store Name: TECH HALLROAD
- Vendor: TECH HALLROAD
- No ratings found yet!