LM2596 Buck Converter DC-DC Step Down Module HW411
- LM2596 Buck Converter is a DC-DC Step Down Module meaning that it will take higher voltage and convert it into lower voltage.
- LM2596 HW411 buck converter (step-down converter) is a DC-to-DC power converter which steps down voltage (while drawing less average current) from its input (supply) to its output (load).
LM2596 Buck Converter is a DC-DC Step Down Module meaning that it will take higher voltage and convert it into lower voltage.
LM2596 HW411 buck converter (step-down converter) is a DC-to-DC power converter which steps down voltage (while drawing less average current) from its input (supply) to its output (load).
Current rating of the IC LM2596 is 3 Amps (steady current), but if you actually pull through it 2 or more Amps for a long period of time it will heat up and burn out.
As with most of the devices here we also have to provide sufficient cooling for it to work long and reliably.
LM2596 Step Down Module has a multi-turn trimpot (potentiometer) that you can use to adjust the LM2596’s output voltage. Since the trimpot has 25 turns of adjustment you can easily adjust the output of the module to exactly the voltage you need.
Finding power supplies for your project can be quite difficult and time consuming, particularly if your project requires a number of components with varying voltages.
The DC-DC Buck Converter LM2596 solves this by converting higher voltage to lower voltage without the need for an additional power supply.
The LM2596 series operates at a switching frequency of 150kHz, thus allowing smaller sized filter components than what would be required with lower frequency switching regulators.
LM2596 Buck Converter has a multi-turn potentiometer for adjustment of the output voltage. Turning the pot CW increases the output voltage while turning it CCW decreases the output voltage.
LM2596 Buck Converter Module is based on the LM2596 Buck Converter IC. Most of the sensors, Development Boards like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and PIC Controllers work on either 5V or 3.3V, most commonly available battery we have with us is 9V or 12V lead-acid batteries so it is essential that we supply the components with correct voltage, otherwise, they may misbehave or simply not work at all.
- Adjustable Output Voltage Range 1.23 V − 37 V
- Guaranteed 3.0 A Output Load Current
- Wide Input Voltage Range up to 40 V
- 150 kHz Fixed Frequency Internal Oscillator
- TTL Shutdown Capability
- Low Power Standby Mode, typ 80 A
- Thermal Shutdown and Current Limit Protection
- Internal Loop Compensation
- Moisture Sensitivity Level (MSL) Equals 1
- Pb−Free Packages are Available
LM2596 Buck Converter Specifications: –
|Regulator Type:||Step Down ( Non Isolated input to Output )|
|Input Voltage:||+4 to 40vdc|
|Output Voltage:||+1.25 to 35vdc|
|Output Current:||2A Rated, ( 3A maximum with heat sink )|
|Efficiency:||Up to 92% ( when output voltage is set high )|
|Dropout Voltage:||2vdc minimum|
|Load Regulation:||+/- 0.5%|
|Voltage Regulation:||+/- 2.5%|
|Temperature:||-40 to +85 deg C ( output power less than 10Watts )|
|PC Board Size:||43.6mm L x 21mm W x 14mm H|
LM2596 Buck Converter Applications: –
- Simple High−Efficiency Step−Down (Buck) Regulator
- Efficient Pre−Regulator for Linear Regulators
- On−Card Switching Regulators
- Positive to Negative Converter (Buck−Boost)
- Negative Step−Up Converters
- Power Supply for Battery Chargers
LM2596 Buck Converter Datasheet: –
1 x HW411 LM2596 Buck Converter Module DC-DC Step Down
Related Products at majju.pk
- TP4056 Module with Battery Protection 5 Volt Lipo Battery Charging Module
- Esp32 Wroom Nodemcu Espressif Esp32 Wroom 32 MCU Module Devkit v1
- HLW8012 High-Precision Energy Metering IC in Pakistan
- Nodemcu Amica CP2102 Lua v2 Esp8266 WIFI IoT Development Board
- 5V WIFI Relay Module Esp8266 Esp-01s Relay Board
- Dust Sensor GP2Y1010AU0F Optical Dust Sensor Module
- 433MHZ HC12 HC-12 SI4463 WIRELESS SERIAL PORT MODULE
- Oscilloscope and Logic Analyzer LHT00SU1 Virtual Oscilloscope 8-ch Logic Analyzer I2C SPI CAN Uart
- BT139-600 Triac BT139 Transistor 600V/16A Logic Triac
- IRFZ44N N-Channel Power MOSFET 55V/49A Fast Switching Transistor
- IOT LAN Ethernet 2 Channel Relay Board Delay Switch TCP/UDP Controller Module
Be the first to review “LM2596 Buck Converter DC-DC Step Down Module HW411”
You must be logged in to post a review.
- Store Name: sherjaan
- Vendor: sherjaan
- 5.00 rating from 4 reviews
6v Relay SPDT DIP RELAY 6V/2ASold by sherjaan
ESP8266 wifi 5v 2 Channel Relay Module IOT BasedSold by sherjaan
KY-023 Analog Joystick Dual Axis XY Joystick ModuleSold by sherjaan
6A10 MIC Diode – 6A 1000V Quality Silicon RectifierSold by sherjaan
JHD162a LCD Display 16X2 Character Liquid Crystal DisplaySold by sherjaan
UXCELL CABLE CUTTER PLIERSold by sherjaan
You may also like…
FTDI Module FT232 FT232rl USB to TTL Serial Converter AdapterSold by sherjaan
HW597 CH340 USB to TTL Converter ModuleSold by sherjaan
LM2596 Dual USB Module DC 6V 40V To 5V 3ASold by sherjaan
LM2596HV ADJUSTABLE STEP DOWN DC TO DC BUCK CONVERTER IN PAKISTAN
RS485 Converter Module MAX485 TTL to RS485Sold by JK HALLROAD
There are no reviews yet.