10A10 MIC Diode – 10A 1000V Silicon Rectifier Diode
10A10 MIC Diode is a 1000 Volt 10 Ampere Power Diode provides uncontrolled rectification of power and are used in applications such as battery charging and DC power supplies as well as AC rectifiers and inverters.
10A10 MIC Diode is a 1000 Volt 10 Ampere Power Diode provides uncontrolled rectification of power and are used in applications such as battery charging and DC power supplies as well as AC rectifiers and inverters. Due to their high current and voltage characteristics they can also be used as free-wheeling diodes and snubber networks.
10A10 MIC Diode is a Standard Diode with pure tin-plated leads and molded plastic case. The standard diode features high efficiency, high current capability, high reliability and high surge current capability. Color band denotes cathode polarity.
10A10 MIC Diodes are semiconductor devices that can pass current in only one direction. Current is allowed to flow from the anode pin to the cathode but not in the reverse direction. This characteristic of the diode makes it a widely used choice in AC-DC rectifier circuits.
Diodes also uses in logic circuits, level-shift circuits, AM detection circuits and also in snubbers and protection circuits.
The Peak Reverse Voltage of a diode determines maximum voltage a diode continues to block current flow in the reverse direction. A voltage above this value causes the diode to breakdown and start conducting current in the reverse direction.
10A10 axial rectifier diode with fast switching times for general applications where high current is required. This a Diode which is Works a Rectifier, if you are planning to make a solar panel of any configuration of wattage. this is important to connect a rectifier diode at the output of cells in order prevent from reverse current.
- High Surge Current Capability
- Low leakage
- Low forward voltage drop
- High current capability
- Maximum Recurrent Peak Reverse Voltage VRRM 1000V
- Maximum RMS Voltage VRMS 700V
- Low lost
- Maximum DC Blocking Voltage VDC 1000V
- Operating and Storage Temperature Range Tj, TSTG -55 to +150 °C
- Case: Molded plastic black body
- Epoxy: Device has UL flammability classification 94V-O
- Lead: MIL-STD-202E method 208C guaranteed
- Mounting position: Any
- Weight: 2.08 gram
10A10 MIC Diode Specifications: –
- DIODO, RECTIFIER, 10A, 1000V, AXIAL
- Repetitive Reverse Voltage Vrrm Max: 1000V
- Forward Current If(AV): 10A
- Forward Voltage VF Max: 950mV
- Diode Type: Standard
- Forward Surge Current Ifsm Max: 80A
- Operating Temperature Range: -55 °C a +175 °C
- Corriente, IFSM: 400A
- Junction Temperature Tj Max: 175°C
- Package / Case: Axial
10A10 MIC Diode Datasheet: –
1 x 10A10 MIC Diode – 10A 1000V Silicon Rectifier Diode
Related Products at majju.pk
- 6A10 MIC Diode – 6A 1000V Quality Silicon Rectifier
- 5mm Light Dependent Resistor (LDR) Sensor
- 2200uF 25V ALUMINIUM ELECTROLYTIC CAPACITOR
- 4700uF 25V Aluminium Electrolytic Polar Capacitor
- EASYCAP USB 2.0 Video Capture Device with Audio
- 5mm Crystal Green LED
- IC BD139 NPN Transistor Complementary Low Voltage Transistor
- Real Time Clock IC DS1307 RTC DS1307Z 64×8 Serial
- Store Name: sherjaan
- Vendor: sherjaan
- 5.00 rating from 2 reviews